7.14.2004

There are five pregnant women at work right now. Five. Is this some kind of outbreak? It scares me. There is already so much estrogen in my work area, and so much attitude, I can’t even imagine what it will be like with all these new pregnancy hormones floating around. I already want to beat the hell out of some of the chicks at work and now I really can’t. Now there will be an explosion of bitchiness. Fabulous.

I can’t believe it is only Wednesday. My car broke down yesterday morning, so I am depending on random people to drive me around. Hating itI am such a stubborn bitch and I hate to ask for help from anyone. Apparently, there is a crack in the radiator which, from what I hear, may or may not be under warranty. I wish someone would tell me so that I could stop biting my freaking nails off. I can’t stop thinking about how I am going to get to work from home and then school from work and then home from school…and then how I will get beer with my whopping $4 balance in the checking account. Because naturally, after thinking about stupid shit like that all day, you need beer. Lucky for me, I have friends who understand the necessity and don’t hesitate to pick me up and fix my terrible situation, if only temporarily.

In other news, I have just heard the WORST song in the history of bad songs. Britney Spears has truly outdone herself this time. Let's hope it can't get worse...

No comments: