2.27.2005

I just finished taking my first on-line Algebra test and I actually did pretty well considering the suckage that I manage in Algebra. So, I am pretty excited. YAY ME!

I got an apartment yesterday. That is crazy, new roommate and new apartment all in a week's time. I am just so happy that I will get to stay at the beach. It isn't in the ideal spot, but it is good enough that I can handle it...and get this: CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR. Who would have thought I would move into the wave of the future so quickly. I am excited though. I think Casper and I will have fun. And I think it will be good for her to see what the world is really like. She is really excited. I am about to make her a "Moving On..." CD.

Things are going well...weird weekend. Rainy day. Blah.

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd

No comments: