4.22.2005

I feel as though I am being tested. I feel that someone/something is trying to make me discover new things about myself on a daily basis.

I have gone through such a wide array of emotions and attitudes in the last few weeks. I have had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, all within minutes of each other. If I didn’t know better, I would think I was bipolar. Hell, I might be.

Right now, there is silence. I am in the office that may or may not, shortly be mine and I can only hear vague voices down the hall and the clicking of keys. I love this time of day. When everyone is wrapping up. Staying out of my way. Hurrying through the office, to make sure that they can leave on time. And it is Friday, so it is even quieter than normal. (I really should know better than to say things like that because of course as soon as I write them, they become lies).

It is exhausting to try and win people over in a position. It is worse than interviewing, because the last three days have been like a constant interview. I think that I am doing really well though. Today, I did my third transcription of a stress test and got it back signed with NO mistakes. Which is good. Third time’s a charm. I am not stressing about not getting the job though. Like I said, if it is meant to be, it will be. I just hope they let me know before I get attached to the idea of having a home.

Casper says her family is already driving her insane and they haven’t even been here 24 hours. That is a shame, but I can’t say that I don’t know the feeling. Because I do…all too well. Oh, well, it is just the weekend for her, she will be glad she had it. I don’t know about the Casper’s mom night of fun…I think she is backing out…which is kind of okay with me…because I am broke…but it sucks because I don’t want to stay home…I want OUT. I am going mad.

2 comments:

Pookie.... said...

You went out

Anonymous said...

Hey. Michelle from orange tree says hi. -Sue