5.04.2005

Manifest this...mutha f*cka number one...

My horoscope told me to eat massive amounts of chocolate. Interesting.

Today is J’s birthday. Today also makes three years to the day from when I decided to disrupt his little Atlanta life and invite him into mine. I didn’t set out with that intention. Nor did I ever, in my wildest dreams, imagine he would move back here for me. But he did. Sometimes, I just wish I could talk to him about that. I’d like to know what was going on in his head that made him think that it was a good idea. Even after I told him how I felt about the whole thing. But it was clear that I didn’t have any say at all. A shame, really.

This morning, on my way into work, I embraced my inner fowl-mouthed, opinionated lesbian side and listened to Bitch and Animal. Great way to start the day, I might add. It gave way to memories of the drive to New Orleans with Rack, Gabey, and Tory. The infamous trip that led to the counteraction of flashing by the development of the “Penis Patrol”.

I am going to get started on my mass chocolate consumption…to be continued…

1 comment:

Pookie.... said...

um.... did you have a date??? why aren't you answering the phone again!!!!