2.08.2006

Tagged!

Wow. So, yes, I am still catching up on blogs this morning. (Again, as you all know, this is code for working diligently.) Seems I have been tagged by Jessica (who, evidently, is also a fan of drinking and falling down. Woman after my own heart)!

Four jobs I’ve had in my life
i. Cashier (High school, insert restaurant or children’s store here)
ii. Receptionist (Medical Office)
iii. Scheduling Analyst (Medical Office)
iv. Admin Assistant (Medical Office)
I know…there is a lot of variation here. What can I say.

Four movies I can watch over and over
i. I think we all know that I would watch “When Harry Met Sally” every day.
ii. Pulp Fiction
iii. Playing by Heart
iv. Girl, Interrupted

Four places I have lived
i. Calumet, MI
ii. Jacksonville, FL
iii. Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
iv. Atlantic Beach, FL

Four TV shows I love to watch
i. Scrubs (Yes, I know I haven’t mentioned my love for Zach lately. I still love you Zach Braff!)
ii. ER
iii. Nip/Tuck
iv. Law and Order (any variation of)

Four places I have been on vacation
i. Las Vegas
ii. Saipan (Marianas Islands)
iii. Seattle
iv. New Orleans

Four of my favorite dishes
i. Blackened Salmon
ii. Fried Dill Pickles (Yeah, it sounds nasty but HOLY FRIED GOODNESS, BATMAN.)
iii. Cheeseburgers from LIP
iv. Tofu Pad Thai (Thai Room)

Four websites I visit daily
i. Blogger (and pretty much all of the blogs on my blogroll…heh heh)
ii. Yahoo
iii. Google (I am always looking SOMETHING up.)
iv. The Onion
Four places I would rather be right now
i. Seattle.
ii. Saipan.
iii. Hanging out with Spliff on our old deck, drinking beers and listening to Bob.
iv. I suppose MY BED (being a less creative answer) is still at the top of the list.

I am omitting the “four bloggers I’m tagging” part this time. I am far too anal NOT to go through and see who has already been tagged with this one and I just don’t have the time for that. Feel free to be “it”. I tag you ALL! HA!

No comments: