3.01.2006

I'm not gonna crack...

Today felt like Monday.

Things have been spinning the last couple of weeks, so I must apologize to you, internet, for being so distant.

Anyway, things are interesting. That’s all I got.

Work has been insane. No, really. The crazies have gotten together and made a pact to call me every hour on the hour. And they take turns. And it is positively lovely and completely impressive how quickly they are managing to make me want to gouge out my eyeballs.

On the eyeballs thing: It is fair to say that every aspect of my life is making me feel quite the same way right now. When it rains, it pours. And if I make it through without serious injury to…well…anyone…then I am in good shape.

Anyway, internet, I promise to try and be more interesting or less elusive. As long as you promise not to make me crazy. Deal?

No comments: