5.02.2011

Day 25: A Song that Makes You Laugh

Oh, this one is fun, internet. I am going to go ahead and tell you that Jonathan Coulton is effing hilarious. I had never heard of him until one day, Rack sent me a text that said, “I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you”.  At first, I thought he had lost his mind, but then I just shrugged it off and when he didn’t mention it again, totally forgot that Rack may or may not have had some sort of mental breakdown and could be locked up somewhere in a straight jacket.  Then a few days later on the way back from dinner, he plays this song and I nearly peed on myself (read: probably DID pee on myself).

So here it is, “Skullcrusher Mountain” by Jonathan Coulton. I tried to get Fish Head and Mr. Fish Head to play this at their wedding but they don’t like half-pony half-monkey monsters. What can ya do?



No comments: