11.16.2004

Well, it has been confirmed. Friend’s brother IS digging me and it does make me terribly uncomfortable. I hung out with all of them last night and it was confirmed. I really think he is a nice guy and everything but I am not sure how I feel about all of the other stuff. It makes me nervous. D is one of my best friends and I don’t want anything to get in the way of that. Not that I would let a boy do that, but I don’t know how she feels about all of this. She hasn’t mentioned anything. And I am sure she has noticed the way he has been acting lately. There is only one word to describe it…weird. So anyway, things are strange and I am not sure how to approach the situation without offending anyone, but I really want him to stop trying to kiss me!

I am so sick of things like this happening. Although, I know this is partially my fault because I did kiss him back the first time this happened. But it was 6am and we had been partying all night. I can’t be held responsible for that when I am deliriously tired and have been drinking all night. And him too. He was ridiculously drunk! I thought that it was safe to say that it was like…a slip up…and that it wouldn’t happen again and that neither of us would want it to. It was just a kiss…geez…

So…Tuesday started out shitty. The power went out again, so my alarm didn’t go off, so I was an hour late to work. Not that I really mind being in bed longer than I am supposed to be. But I hate being late. Because then, I am even MORE likely to just NOT go to work. I really loathe my job. It doesn’t take much for me to be convinced that I should stay home. I should have stayed home. Home is where my cat is.

I really miss Tory and Eppernepperhart and Brandy and ZH. Is there a rule that all of my best friends have to live in different states? You guys SUCK, just so you know. I know at least two of you will read this eventually and when you do, I hope you feel terrible for leaving me here by myself! Jackasses.

2 comments:

Pookie.... said...

What am I chopped liver!!!!!
I see, well in that case I think you should eat cheez-its!

Anonymous said...

Ok then because the rap quenn has allready stolen all of my flow but none of my doe. I will just have to say that I have extended an open invitacion (said with a french accent) to all to come and kick it new school in the metro regiion ( also said with a french accent)of our nation's (you got it also whith a french accent) Capital. It is shit hot up here only right now the weather is cold so you figure it out. Also what the hell is this about cheezit's??? Oh yeah and B why the heck would anyone in thier right mind move to the Mid west although I did read in time that they had a large swinger population (also with the accent )thier. So what do you think C does B put the grr is swinger???
P.S. are you talking about who I think your talking about which would be the super smart girls bro by the way tell her I said hi as well.