4.04.2007

Doom and the Lack of Coffee

I woke up this morning at 5 am with a feeling of impending doom. I am pretty sure that this is not a good sign. I think that this is one of those things that you aren't supposed to admit to having. When I worked in Psych, there was a questionaire that the crazies had to fill out and I believe that one of the specific questions was, "Do you ever wake up in a panic or experience a feeling of impending doom?" I am a little worried about this. But I am going to try and shrug it off. And if, by the end of the day, I am trying to eat wallpaper, then I will have to seek professional help.

In other news, Spliff and I are slowly but surely, getting the new crib in order. I really don’t care if there are boxes stacked to the ceiling, but if there is a God at all, PLEASE let me find the coffee pot! PLEASE. I am having to stop every morning and spend money that I don't have on coffee and I really don't think that it is helping the wallet. WHERE IS MY COFFEE POT?!

The neighbor is still super nice. I know, it has only been 3 days…but I ran into him yesterday in the hall and he is still rad. In fact, he offered to let me cancel my internet and hook up to his for the use of our brand new (used and left by Bong Man) washer and dryer! Woot! And the man makes pina coladas ya'll!

Today I get to meet with my supervisor to be audited on accuracy because I have been audited every week since I got here. Our accuracy is supposed to be 98% and above and mine, on my 6th WEEK of work was 91%, which…I think is damn good. No. I think that is super fantastic good. I think I must be a goddamn genius to be able to spell salpingooophorectomy without a book to tell me how. And I can define the shit too, bitches! I have to say…with everything that has been going on in my life lately, added to my cramps and the complete scatterdness of my life in general, I am feeling sort of…hostile. I still feel sort of abandoned, untrained, irritated with the new job because they didn’t feel it was important enough to actually train me, but they feel that it is super important that I absorb an entire medical dictionary in 17.5 seconds. And…well…that shit pisses me off. It makes my insides clench up and it makes me want to beat the shit out of something. So…I leave you with a nice little meme, stolen from Shirley!

1. Pick a band and answer only using song titles: Pearl Jam…Duh.

2. Are you male or female: Daughter

3. Describe yourself: Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town.

4. Your best piece of advice: Go.

5. Describe your last relationship: Long Road

6. Describe your last crush: Animal

7. Say something to someone you have a crush on: Let my love open the door

8. Say something to an ex: Rearviewmirror

9. Say something to someone who hurt you severely: Don't Gimme No Lip

10. How do you feel right now: Indifference

No comments: