11.27.2004

Another Rainy Day...

Yesterday was the big surprise party at Dave and Buster's. It wasn't bad actually, Merv and Kurty came with, which was strange, given the odd attitude that Merv has been sporting lately. Things went well, we all went dancing afterwards, which was really fun. Although, I really didn't feel like I looked appropriate for dancing. Evidently, I looked like a GAP commercial. Oh well...I don't know whether that is good or bad.

I am currently trying to get Ricky to go to Orlando right now. He won't go. That is dumb. I wanna go to Bob Marley's. Actually, this was all orchestrated by Tiff. She is bored and she is visiting the parents. So naturally, she wants me to come there and entertain her. I would actually love it if I could. Because it would get me out of here for a while.

Danielle is having one of the infamous parties tonight as well. I don't think I am up for that tonight. I thought earlier that I might be, but I think it is safe to say, that I am staying in tonight. Rainy days make me antisocial.

Every time I think that I don't like Eric Clapton, I hear "You Look Wonderful Tonight" and then I suddenly love him again. I need someone to write a song like that about ME.

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "You Look Wonderful Tonight" - Eric Clapton

No comments: