11.24.2004

Well, I did it, I left work early. I usually just say I am going to but then feel guilty about leaving people there, and stay. It is a curse. But I left three hours early and am currently talking to Mack about assless leather chaps. (Which I do NOT own, thank you very much...)

Tomorrow is the dreaded Turkey Day. I am not looking forward to it. I plan to eat and run. I plan to show up at meal time, eat, socialize as little as possible and RUN (not walk) to D's. D will have beer and NO screaming munchkins. I love that.

Ad Rock is trying to conceal the surprise birthday party for D. It is absolutely NOT working. She always figures it out. She called me today at work and said, "Crystal, I need to ask you something in all seriousness and I don't want you to pretend you don't know what I am talking about, because I know you do." I said okay...thinking, "Oh, no...she talked to her brother, and I am in SO much shit right now..."
She says, "What day is my surprise party? Friday or Saturday? Because I already know it is happening and I just want to invite Deb and Rachel."
"What surprise party?" I said...What else could I say? I was totally caught off guard because I thought I was going to be yelled at! Gimme a break!

Anyway, turns out, she knows everything already, depite my inability to lie under pressure. So, Ad Rock, if you read this, I didn't do it. Anyway, the last few surprise parties have been disasterous and everything went wrong...this one CAN'T be that bad, right???

That is about all that is happening...except for some reason...everyone at work seemed to get flowers today. What's the deal? And where are MY flowers? I never get flowers...bastards.

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Christiansands"-Tricky

No comments: