12.23.2004

11 more work days until I start my new job!

Today, the place is dead. Nothing is happening. No one is here. Everyone is bored. I think that it is silly to have a place like this open on a day like today. I am sure that they spend more money on the electricity than they make on days like this. Oh, well…that just means I have more time to email Jon and Let. (Lucky for YOU guys! HA!)

I am supposed to be going to Orlando today after work with Jason. Although, it occurred to me that I have no idea what our purpose is in going there. I don’t really have any money, so it isn’t like I will be doing anything fun. Aside from that, I have not finished my Christmas shopping and my sister is here. So…why, again??? I am thinking he just wants to see Alyson…or even just to hang out with Tiff…but I see Tiff every day…she lives in my house!

Anyway, I suppose I will either go and just hang out…or I will stay home and he can go…I don’t really know.

I am so bored, I just went on a quest to find out how close Saipan is to the equator. (For those of you who don’t know…I didn’t pick Saipan because the name is cool, my dad lives there. There is method to my madness.)
Maybe I should clean out my desk. Maybe I should photocopy the contents of someone else’s and hold the items for ransom. Sounds like a winner. I’m off!

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Proofs"- Mates of State

No comments: