12.20.2004

Well, the birthday celebration went well. A bunch of us went to dinner and then headed out to "Metro" for the lovliest birthday drag show ever! After that, we went to "the bar" where we stole someone's table, downed 5 rounds of shots, and got incredibly hammered. Somehow, we convinced the door guys to buy us beer from the bar to take back to the house. So, we left...with 18 beers (which we did NOT need) and 30 minutes later, me, Tiff, Kevy, and the hot door guy are playing Asshole at our house. I don't know how this occurred. All I know is that I should have stopped while I was ahead. Evidently, at about 5:30, we decided, since we were out of beer, that we should go to the bartenders house...It was a long night and I lost my favorite coat. I think it may be in the hot door guy's car. I rode with him to the bartender's house, so I imagine that is where I lost it. Who knows. Happy birthday to me!!!

Yesterday, I had the hangover from hell. Today, I think I am getting a cold.

I did find out though, that my first day of my new job will be on January 12th! That is the best news because I was sure that my supervisor was going to hold me here longer than that.

Despite my begging and pleading for people NOT to get me anything for my birthday, Tiff got me a $100 gift certificate to my salon, which (she has discussed with my hairdresser), I am not permitted to redeem unless it involves a hair color. So...looks like I will be getting new hair soon!
Ricky bought me the entire first season of Nip/Tuck on DVD. So, I got good stuff! I just wish I could afford to return the favor! Birthdays make me feel like crap!

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Say it ain't So"-Weezer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice C sounds Like a real party going on up in thier up in thier. who is this kevy person you speak of as if we should know them. I don't so please do tell. Oh yeah and I wont say happy b-day untill your B-day punk ass. Also Big daddy will be in town starting soon so be aware of the dangers involved with that.