6.11.2006

Procrastination

So…on Friday, I thought I would start writing one of those nifty little “100 Things” posts. Because everyone else on the blogosphere is doing it…and I am a blog whore. So…I started around 9am, making certain that no work got in the way of my thinking of 100 things about myself to tell you…and by 2:15, when I clocked out for my acupuncture appointment (blissful.), I had gotten to 85. I had a full, uninterrupted six hours to think about this and I only came up with 85. I don’t know whether that is good or bad. But I do know that holy effing shit…these “100 Things” lists…they’re no joke.

I turned the computer off for the weekend though, and am now sitting here, drinking a beer and dreading the return to work tomorrow. Because, and I don’t know if I have mentioned this or not, THIS week, will be slower than last. Fuuuuuck.

Keep on your blogs, folks…Crystal’s gonna be BORED.

“100 Things” are coming…maybe tonight…

No comments: