7.12.2007

Things of note...and ADD

Over the past two weeks, tons has happened. The problem is, every time I sit down to blog about it, a thousand other things run through my head. You know, I wonder if the mail is here yet and if my school books have arrived. I wonder if I have finished all of my homework or if I remembered to get everything I needed from the store. My ADD is in full-swing and I can barely complete a thought these days.

I haven’t been sleeping very well and am having weird dreams about gang fights and Vincent D’onofrio. (Which may well be a symptom of watching too much Law & Order, but you can’t stop me.) So, here are some of the things that I have neglected to tell you, internet.

Spliff fell down the stairs outside of our apartment, landing her unconscious at the bottom until Rad Neighbor found her and called 911. This meant a really long night in the Emergency Room for both of us and a whole lot of hysterics. She is okay, aside from a chipped tooth, a shiner, and a bunch of bruises. I hate the emergency room. It smells like pee.

Eppernepperhart came in to town for the 4th of July, which was nice. I got to hang out with him more than I have in ages. We had a great time despite a little drama leaving me want to hit Magic Mike with my car. All is well now.

I started school again and am currently working on getting back into the swing of research papers and homework. It isn’t fun, but with any luck I will be out soon enough and I can finally start doing something that I like instead of working in hell.

I am slowly getting all of my music onto my iPod and realizing that 80gb is a whole lot of freaking space. I need more music. Damn.

Tonight, JM and I are going to see 311. I am only kind of excited about this because a) I have seen them before and b) I don’t really like them all that much anymore…but I am pretty stoked about going to a show. It has been a while.

So, that’s about it for now. I have to go and prepare to drink lots of overpriced beer with a whole lot of people who like 311.

No comments: