6.15.2011

Day 30: Your Favorite Song at This Time Last Year

First and foremost, I would like to say that this is ridiculous. At the start of this challenge, I had a hard enough time trying to figure out what my favorite song was THEN. Now I am supposed to remember last year’s favorite song? What?!


I am going to go out on a limb here and go ahead and say that I was listening to a lot of Rocky Votolato at this time last year. I have no idea if this is an accurate statement. But I can be sure about one thing. I heart Rocky Votolato. A couple of years ago, Pookie’s ex turned me on to him and I couldn’t have been more in love. I can also go ahead and say that if I was listening to Rocky this time last year, then I was probably listening to “White Daisy Passing” which is a beautiful (albeit sad) song. And if I was listening to that song, then I was most likely listening to it over and over and over again, thinking about people from my past and either wishing that they were around or wishing that I had punched them in the face when I had the opportunity. Either way…amazing song!





No comments: