9.22.2004

Kiss my grits!

The only good thing about yesterday is ZH.

I woke up, the door was wide open and I couldn’t find my cat. It started raining when I pulled into the parking lot at work 15 minutes late. I got yelled at by a big guy with tattoos. I got chased by an American pit-bull that was bigger than me. There was a bug as big as my head in the bathroom.

If ZH hadn’t called, I might have jumped off a bridge. (Followed by a huge pit-bull, I’m sure.)

Side note: One of the docs on my floor has been walking around quoting The Three Stooges and hitting people all morning. So, I am a little distracted and kind of see that this is going to be my Attention Deficit Disorder blog entry.

ZH is great because whenever I get off of the phone with him I feel one hundred times better. And the even better thing, is that he always knows when to call. It is infuriating that he knows me that well.

Starving, starving, starving…Speaking of food. Here is Brandy’s response to my last post:

so who you callin a bitch, huh? wanna piece of this? ok call me or ill call you. we will talk about our little "situation" if you know what i mean. oh, i have a few things to say to you...things that i might have to say in a British accent, its THAT serious. as a matter of fact, i know some people that will take care of this for me, if i ask them to. i know some people...well i just wont go any further with this whole ordeal. its an ordeal, all right. and its like a thick piece of delicious whole wheat bread, thats actually moldy, but its that kind of moldy that you cant see, but you can smell it. and if you eat it you can taste it, for sure. unless you toast it, because sometimes that gets rid of the taste. but you are left with a funny feeling in your tummy, because you just ate moldy bread and didnt even know it. oooooh. and then whats up?? huh?

yeah, thats what i THOUGHT.


You gotta love her. She is lovely. (Which, by the way, I think is the best compliment that anyone can get. It is so much less generic than beautiful and all that other shit.)

This dumb bitch at work is walking around doing nothing but trying to get everyone in trouble. She is entirely too old to be so concerned with all the petty shit that she worries about. This place is full of old, miserable bitches who have nothing better to do than make other people miserable too…it’s a sad, sad world. I wanna kick em.

No comments: