9.29.2004

Workin' this grave shift...and I ain't made shit....

I miss high school. I could just wake up and decide not to go…and I didn’t lose any money or vacation time. I miss that it wasn’t really like work, it was just a place where I went to see my friends. And get away from my parents. Now I am away from my parents…but I still have to go to a stupid job where I don’t make any money…every day…blah…

“Rent” is going to be in Ft. Lauderdale in November. I am super excited and I am going to try to go. I love “Rent”. And I love Ft. Lauderdale. I just went to see it in June in Atlanta, but it is always nice to get away from here for a weekend or so. The show is just a bonus.

I am skipping class tonight. I am tired of it. I am tired of being “taught” things that I already know. I am tired of all of it. I am so burnt out on the whole thing. I actually woke up cussing, two days in a row…I am cranky in the morning anyway, but this is just getting ridiculous. I feel like I spend all day, every day in the company of complete idiots…and then…I can’t even spend any time with people that I LIKE because I am too busy….busy NOT learning.

Oh well, three more hours of work today and then I am not doing ANYTHING for the rest of the evening. NOTHING.
Word.

No comments: